Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Saturday, August 16, 2008
- Cocktails? stamp from Inkadinkado
- Cosmo Cricket paper - Gretel: Gingerbread
- Itty Bitty Backgrounds - I have this for YEARS and NEVER used it!
- Petal Pushers in Yellow and Brown by Bazzill- These are the flowers.
- Fab Brads in Honeycomb by Bazzill
- Rain Dots in copper by Cloud 9 Design
- Tim Holtz Distressing Powder in Old Paper (used with IBB to create sand look the roosters are standing on)
- WWC - I had been borrowing these and using them constantly. Finally I returned them and have been buying 1 color group each month. Well, since I have bought them, I haven't even opened the packages.
- Zots 3-D - I had seen a friend use these with some flowers and HAD to have them. I got them 6 months ago and hadn't used them yet!
- Inks: Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip (also used to distress edges)
- SU Distressing tool
- Really Rust and Very Vanilla Paper
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
For my niece's baby shower this weekend. She is having a baby in August and its supposed to be a girl. Hope the dr's right as she is getting a lot of pink things!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Monday came and went and I didn't get any stamping done, but I did get 1/4 of the garage cleaned and some things gathered for the consignment stores and Goodwill.
Before heading out today, I thought I'd give Splitscoast's Color Challenge a try. What a challenge today!?! I never would have put these colors together without the challenge. The colors are Regal Rose, Real Red and So Saffron. I think my final card is rather cheery. I was trying to decide on the sentiment when my husband called to fill me in on how my SIL's surgery went this morning. Very well, thankfully. Anyway, I decided that a Get Well card for her would be just right and these cheery colors would be just what she needs as she recovers.
Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Here is a card that I made on Tuesday. I had such fun playing with my SU! demos WWC! I'm going to have to get me a set of these!
As I continue to post, I will begin adding more details to my posts, but for now, I'm just trying to get up and running and experimenting with the things I can do on my blog. Thanks for stopping in to check my blog out. Leave me a comment so I know you were here!