Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cheery Get Well



Monday came and went and I didn't get any stamping done, but I did get 1/4 of the garage cleaned and some things gathered for the consignment stores and Goodwill.

Before heading out today, I thought I'd give Splitscoast's Color Challenge a try. What a challenge today!?! I never would have put these colors together without the challenge. The colors are Regal Rose, Real Red and So Saffron. I think my final card is rather cheery. I was trying to decide on the sentiment when my husband called to fill me in on how my SIL's surgery went this morning. Very well, thankfully. Anyway, I decided that a Get Well card for her would be just right and these cheery colors would be just what she needs as she recovers.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for your kind comment about my card! Yours IS cheery! I have this set, I LOVE birds, and I never use this!! I still think I will file this color combo way, way, way back in my brain!!
LeAnne