Grrrrr....I just had this all typed up real nice and then I hit something that deleted it all, so here I go again!
This morning I challenged myself to use some of the things I have been accumulating over the summer. I love a lot of the weathered looking papers; however, when I go to use them, they don't seem to match up with the stamps I have. Well, today I think I found a combination that works. I think I'll use this as a birthday card once I find an appropriate, witty sentiment!
Here are the products I have been collecting and finally broke open for this project:
- Cocktails? stamp from Inkadinkado
- Cosmo Cricket paper - Gretel: Gingerbread
- Itty Bitty Backgrounds - I have this for YEARS and NEVER used it!
- Petal Pushers in Yellow and Brown by Bazzill- These are the flowers.
- Fab Brads in Honeycomb by Bazzill
- Rain Dots in copper by Cloud 9 Design
- Tim Holtz Distressing Powder in Old Paper (used with IBB to create sand look the roosters are standing on)
- WWC - I had been borrowing these and using them constantly. Finally I returned them and have been buying 1 color group each month. Well, since I have bought them, I haven't even opened the packages.
- Zots 3-D - I had seen a friend use these with some flowers and HAD to have them. I got them 6 months ago and hadn't used them yet!
- Inks: Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip (also used to distress edges)
- SU Distressing tool
- Really Rust and Very Vanilla Paper