Friday, January 9, 2009

Tween card project


Here's the card I came up with last night for the 16 girls coming to my daughter's birthday party. I wanted to keep it fairly simple, yet fun for the girls. I thought this would be great as they could use it as a birthday card or a Valentine's card.

My daughter had asked me if they could make a card at her party earlier this week and I really wasn't sure if I would be able to pull it all together with everything else going on. But, after she went to bed last night, I got busy and came up with this card. I wrote inside it birthday wishes to her and placed it by her alarm clock so she would see it when she woke up. She was thrilled! I'm hoping to come up with another card or a gift bag or something today, but we'll see. The hours are going by quickly...especially when I'm sitting here on my blog! Important things first, right?!? Really, what else do you do while you wait for the brownies to bake? Certainly not clean!

Enjoy the day! Stacy

4 comments:

Holly aka Toy said...

that's really cute :) I am sure the girls will love them!

mudmaven said...

So adorable. Monkeys always seem to be a big hit with girls so I'm sure they will love them!

LeAnne said...

Thanks for your kind comments, Stacy! This card is very cute, I am sure the girls will have a lot of fun making this!
LeAnne

Craftysue said...

Love your card. Another cute one.