Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Challenging Day!










OK, so not in the way non-stampers might think! (Although my 4 year old did give me a few challenges today!) I actually spent some time with my stamps today rather than doing my household/motherly duties.


My first card was for the Color Challenge at SCS today. I had gotten Love Ya Bunches on Ebay a while back, but had yet to ink it. The color challenge was exactly that for me today. I loved the Kiwi Kiss and Bravo Burgundy, but I had a hard time adding in the Regal Rose. I finally ended up getting something I liked. I also used my new Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug Folder!

My second card incorporated both the Color Challenge and Verve's Mojo Monday challenge. I made a 3 1/2 x 5 card for the Verve challenge. I thought the dimensions of the stamp would better match the smaller card size.



Have a beautiful day - and create something! Stacy

No comments: