Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Unity Wishes

This is the first card I have made in a while.  I have all my Unity stamps for the past few months that haven't seen any ink yet!  Loved the color challenge on Splitcoast today and it is rainy outside, so I decided today is the day to create!  Unfortunately, half the day is gone and I only have this one card to show!  Took a while to get my mojo going and of course, there are always other things in the house that need to be taken care of!

Stamps:  Unity January 2010 Kit of the Month
Paper:  Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise, Certaily Celery, Whisper White
Ink:  Soft Suede
Extras:  Certainly Celery Wide Grograin, Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon, Blender pen and ink (for coloring flowers.

1 comment:

Nina Dee said...

Hi Stacy! I'm loving your cards! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for participating in the Pals Blog Hop! Good luck winning some Blog CanDEE! I hope you'll come visit again soon!